Drill and needle free dental care
Less invasive, more effective
Needles and dental drills are common tools that cause not only dental fear but unnecessary harm to healthy tissue. Until now, these invasive tools and techniques have been unavoidable. At Rejuvenation Health, we continuously strive to make your dental experience more comfortable and even relaxing. With dental laser, we’re able to offer care without ever pulling out a scalpel. Better yet, our lasers drastically minimizes bleeding, swelling, and pain.
Dental without pain and discomfort.
Utilizing laser dentistry makes local anesthetic unnecessary. In many cases, laser dentistry has been shown to minimize treatment time, healing time, and post-treatment complications. In the case of gum disease therapy, studies have shown that laser dentistry also has regenerative effects, restoring tissue lost to infection. Taking a biologic approach to everything we do, we highly recommend this minimally invasive alternative for your dental health as well as your overall health.
Here’s what we can do with laser dental treatments:
- Remove harmful decay
- Prepare a cavity for a filling
- Etch enamel to prepare for bonding
- Uncover wisdom teeth
- Treat periodontal disease
- Support gum contouring and gingivectomy
- Achieve crown lengthening
- Support Root canal preparation
The Advantages of Laser Dentistry
When it comes to your dental health, comfort and convenience matter. That’s why we’re proud to offer laser dentistry—a revolutionary approach that transforms your dental experience. Say goodbye to the anxiety of drills and needles, and welcome a new era of painless and efficient dental procedures.
Why laser dentistry at our practice is changing the way you think about dental care:
- Minimal Harm to Healthy Tissue: Laser dentistry precisely targets the treatment area, minimizing damage to surrounding healthy tissue.
- No More Needles or Shots: Say farewell to numbing injections that leave your lips and tongue numb for hours. With laser dentistry, anesthesia is often unnecessary for many procedures.
- Less Bleeding and Swelling: Laser technology promotes blood clotting, minimizing bleeding during soft tissue treatments and reducing post-procedure swelling.
- Shorter, More Comfortable Visits: Laser dentistry eliminates the discomfort and anxiety associated with traditional dental tools, making your visits quicker and more comfortable.
- Preservation of Tooth Structure: Laser procedures allow us to save more of your natural tooth structure, contributing to overall oral health.
- Gentle on Sensitive Teeth: If you have sensitive teeth, laser dentistry offers a solution. Treatments address sensitivity while ensuring your comfort.
- Enhanced Healing and Tissue Regeneration: Lasers promote faster tissue regrowth, leading to quicker healing and improved overall recovery times.
Book a consultation with Dr. Gerry Curatola and team
STEP ONE Comprehensive telehealth consultation with Rejuvenation Health Team
STEP TWO Customized treatment plan development and review
STEP THREE Treatment scheduling with a dedicated patient coordinator
OUR DENTAL TEAM
Gerry Curatola DDS
Jeannie Grecco DDS
At Rejuvenation Health, your overall physical and emotional wellbeing are as important to us as your oral health. As a biologically driven multi-specialty dental team, we consider how what we do impacts all of you—not just your mouth. We offer all major sedation methods from local to general anesthesia, our practice is synonymous with sedation dentistry in New York, NY so that you can relax through your appointment without fear or pain.
We use local anesthesia, the foundational level of sedation, to numb treatment sites before a minor procedure. You remain completely alert under its effects.
We’ll prescribe a medication for you to take either before your visit or during it. The level of anxiety you have will determine the kind of medication we provide as well as the level of comfort you experience.
We administer nitrous oxide, sometimes referred to as laughing gas, through a mask. Nitrous oxide keeps you alert but relaxed throughout your treatment, and its effects wear off quickly after the mask is removed.
Administered intravenously, IV sedation puts you in a sleep-like state, though you’re not actually asleep. You won’t feel any sensation during your procedure, nor will you remember anything about it afterward.
Usually reserved for use during the most complex dental and medical procedures, general anesthesia is a combination of medications that renders you fully unconscious for the duration of your procedure.