MANHATTAN OFFICE - NEW YORK, NY AND HAMPTONS OFFICE - EAST HAMPTON
Rejuvenation Health is different. Our goal is whole body health focusing on the diagnosis and treatment of root causes of underlying health conditions. We are looking for individuals who are passionate about health and wellness and want to join a dynamic team ready to make a difference. Our mission is to become synonymous with the principles of biologic dentistry — a philosophy of care that recognizes and respects each patient’s UNIQUE AND INHERENT ABILITY to self-regulate and heal.
Our holistic wellness practice is looking for a compassionate and energetic Dental Assistant to join our team. Our dental assistants are crucial members of the practice, responsible for supporting the dental team while also playing a critical role in caring for the patients.
- Maintaining patient flow, including patient admission and dismissal to assure efficient delivery of services.
- Chairside assisting during dental procedures including setup/cleanup dental chairs for treatments.
- Preparing all necessary trays, instruments, bur block, and endo files for dental procedures.
- Utilizing electronic dental records.
- Taking digital radiographs and organizing them electronically.
- Assisting during dental procedures in an efficient and professional manner.
- Giving written and oral post-op instructions and oral hygiene education to patients in a clear and concise manner.
- Ensuring that appropriate infection control guidelines are followed when cleaning/sterilizing instruments.
- Dental assisting: 4 years (Preferred)
- A positive team player that is hardworking, dedicated and willing to learn.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- An understanding of oral health and how it’s linked to full body health.
- A personal interest in holistic health and wellness.
Equal Opportunity for all
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Pay Range: $95,000 – $150,000
Medical, dental, and vision
with a 4% match
Life and disability coverage
Two weeks vacation and company holidays
Send résumé and cover letter to: email@example.com