Patient Care Coordinator
MANHATTAN OFFICE – NEW YORK, NY AND HAMPTONS OFFICE – EAST HAMPTON
Rejuvenation Health is different. Our goal is whole body health focusing on the diagnosis and treatment of root causes of underlying health conditions. We are looking for individuals who are passionate about health and wellness and want to join a dynamic team ready to make a difference. Our mission is to become synonymous with the principles of biologic dentistry — a philosophy of care that recognizes and respects each patient’s UNIQUE AND INHERENT ABILITY to self-regulate and heal.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our growing holistic dental practice as a Patient Care Coordinator. This position provides a vital role in ensuring that the pathway for our clients is effectively managed, from patient registration to a range of medical and wellness treatments and patient admissions. You will serve as a provider-patient liaison and will be focused on ensuring that our patients receive outstanding customer service.
- Acting as the first point of contact for the dental clinic.
- Managing patient flow with the medical team from check in to check out.
- Optimizing daily schedules for the most efficient patient flow and treatment experience.
- Partner with the Office Manager in daily operational tasks, such as scheduling, tidying, preparing for closing/opening, and inventory management.
- Lead team onboarding, training, and meetings focusing on performance, alignment, culture, and collaboration.
- Collaborate with the entire Team, including our Dentists & clinicians, to optimize operations to positive impact guest experience.
- Maintain a strong knowledge of our ever-growing offering of products & services.
- Preferred: Bachelor’s Degree in sales and marketing or communications.
- Essential: Minimum 3 years in healthcare or hos pitality environments.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Preferred: Minimum 5 years in management or operations.
- Proficiency in operational practices, HR programs, and financial targets.
- Demonstrated commitment to urgency and hustle.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
Equal Opportunity for all
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Pay Range: $95,000 – $150,000
Medical, dental, and vision
with a 4% match
Life and disability coverage
Two weeks vacation and company holidays
Send résumé and cover letter to: